Real Madrid’s coach, Carlo Ancelotti, made sure his team do not buy players in the winter transfer window. Ancelotti statement is once again dismissed the rumor that Los Blancos will hook Cruzeiro star, Lucas Silva, who earlier this week hoping to join the European champions.
Ancelotti claimed to have been happy with the current squad. Moreover, young players Jese Rodriguez is back after injury since last season.
“I am happy that I have dnenga squad. (Sami) Khedira was lucky because he had a small problem but now we already have Jese, so we do not need anything in January,” Ancelotti said when asked about the possibility of bringing the 21-year-old midfielder, Friday (05.12.2014).
The former coach of AC Milan, Chelsea and PSG was also denied reports that Javier Hernandez will go for the Mexican striker was unhappy with the current condition. Because, since the loan from Manchester United in September, players can made permanent at the end of this 2014/15 season, rarely get a chance to play.
“Everyone knows their position in the squad,” added the Italian coach. “We have a striker who did a very good job. Javier will play against Ludogorets (in the Champions League next week). He will not leave in January.”
Before Madrid back on the European stage, they first will host Celta Vigo at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday (6/12). This action is important not only to maintain its position at the top of the Primera Division, but Madrid wants to continue to keep a record always wins in all competitions, which had occurred as much as 17 times.
However, Ancelotti admitted that Celta are now very different from last year. Evidently, they became one of the team that made a lot of surprises.
“The results they say about how they are: they win (against Barcelona) at Camp Nou and a draw against Atletico (Madrid). They are aggressive and strong team. We have to play like we’ve done so far to win,” said Ancelotti.